Action Learning helps organisations:
- Enhance business performance in critical areas.
- Establish effective succession planning by helping develop a cadre of highly qualified candidates for promotion to executive leadership positions.
- Deepen participants’ confidence in their leadership and team participation skills.
- Become more strategic in their goal-setting.
- Take action to solve problems at all levels in the organisation.
Action Learning helps teams:
- Improve team performance in achieving desired results.
- Establish effective, mutually-respectful working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Develop capability among individuals and teams in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Enhance their capacity to reflect on and learn from their collective experiences.
- Increase capability to prepare and present recommendations to executive management.
Action Learning helps individuals:
- Build self-confidence and further develop leadership and ‘soft’ skills.
- Enhance their capacity to reflect on and learn from their individual experiences.
- Develop an awareness of how their implicit assumptions, beliefs, attitudes and interests influence their thinking, decisions and actions.
- Increase competence in preparing and presenting recommendations to executive management
- Relate Action Learning research, theory and methods to their organisational challenges.