FOUNDATIONS OF ACTION LEARNING
16 ICF CEUs
If you are ready for a deeper understanding of Action Learning, or are considering becoming a certified coach, this intensive two-day Foundations of Action Learning session will take you to the next level. This session covers the six components of Action Learning and the two ground rules in detail. Participants will learn the concepts behind why Action Learning works, as well as have an opportunity to experience Action Learning as a participant and as a coach.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
- Potential coaches
- Organizational champions
- Earn a certificate of participation
- Be able to participate in an Action Learning team
- Become familiar with the practical and conceptual principles behind Action Learning
- Observe how Action Learning works
- Understand the value of the role of the learning coach in an Action Learning session.
IN-HOUSE FOUNDATIONS OF ACTION LEARNING OPTION
WIAL will conduct in-house facilitation and training on Foundations of Action Learning for your organization. The required two days of training can be arranged in a number of configurations to meet the objectives of your organization. This is an excellent method for introducing potential Action Learning coaches to the six components for effective Action Learning programs. These components are used to solve organizational problems, build highly effective leaders and facilitate the development of learning organizations.