Breakthrough Business Results
The rapid pace of change demands great agility, flexibility and innovation. As Marshall Goldsmith said ‘What got you here, won’t get you there”. In this turbulent environment, organisations are striving to grow and enhance performance in almost every facet of their business.
Our overwhelming experience and evidence is that most organisations are not operating anywhere near their full potential and there is massive improvement opportunity just waiting to be exploited. What is needed are some fundamentally different ways of solving problems, serving customers, unlocking talent and leading constructive change.
WIAL addresses the above realities very effectively through our custom-designed Action Learning interventions. Eighty percent of the solutions to the organisations most urgent and important challenges already exist internally. Our processes unleash this!
We are confident in our service to the extent that we guarantee a 3-to-1 return on your development investment.
On larger organisation development projects we frequently work on the basis of a conservative retainer fee and realistic success fee based on tangible business metrics.
Action Learning provides a very powerful problem-solving process that generates quality solutions very rapidly, in probably a quarter of the normal time taken. It simultaneously develops capability and is also an exceptional change management and employee engagement process.
Organisation Development Projects
We typically partner with clients to deliver specific business outcomes through the delivery of agreed projects. These might be relatively small projects such as reducing wastage and improving quality in a specific area to major business turnaround projects. These projects are typically characterised by the following attributes:
- Partnering with clients to Identify and deliver the specific and quantifiable business outcomes to be achieved.
- Extensive use and application of the Action Learning methodology to resolve challenges, develop and implement quality solutions.
- Tapping into the ‘collective genius’ of people at all levels in the organisation to generate quality solutions.
- Substantial focus on successful execution of action steps and change
- Where necessary working with the client to review business planning, organisation structure, systems and processes, HR strategy and other necessary facets of the business to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Simultaneous development of individual, team and organisation capability, especially around problem-solving, leadership and communication.
- Ongoing review of progress and implementation of necessary changes.
- Use of high level WIAL professional consultants and coaches.
- Introduction of high level external professional perspectives where necessary.