Breakthrough Business Results
The rapid pace of change demands great agility, flexibility and innovation. As Marshall Goldsmith said ‘What got you here, won’t get you there”. In this turbulent environment, organisations are striving to grow and enhance performance in almost every facet of their business.
Our overwhelming experience and evidence is that most organisations are not operating anywhere near their full potential and there is massive improvement opportunity just waiting to be exploited. What is needed are some fundamentally different ways of solving problems, serving customers, unlocking talent and leading constructive change.
WIAL addresses the above realities very effectively through our custom-designed Action Learning interventions. Eighty percent of the solutions to the organisations most urgent and important challenges already exist internally. Our processes unleash this!
We are confident in our service to the extent that we guarantee a 3-to-1 return on your development investment.
On larger organisation development projects we frequently work on the basis of a conservative retainer fee and realistic success fee based on tangible business metrics.
Action Learning provides a very powerful problem-solving process that generates quality solutions very rapidly, in probably a quarter of the normal time taken. It simultaneously develops capability and is also an exceptional change management and employee engagement process.
In-house Action Learning Problem-solving Workshop
These are very practical, short, sharp workshops to resolve single or multiple business challenges that the organisation is facing. Action Learning sessions are typically of two to three hours’ duration. In these workshops teams typically:
- Identify the major challenges preventing optimal business performance
- Focus on a pre-determined business challenge they wish to address.
- Use the Action Learning process to develop solutions and action plans to overcome identified challenges.
- Reflect on and enhance their actual individual, team and organisation capability
- Typical business challenges might include enhancing customer service, growing revenue, improving profitability, acquiring and retaining talent, implementing change projects and many others. Strong emphasis is placed on implementation of action steps
- Where requested we also engage in the implementation of action steps to ensure problem resolution
|1 day||1.25 Lakh Rupees plus tax per workshop day|